Thursday, March 25, 2010

dust


I'll slowly but surely get pictures up of Wyatt's Birthday party. I don't remember the last time I was this busy. My family from Chicago is coming to visit this Sunday. Seven people will be staying with us. I think it will be fun....but cleaning will not be. My house is dusty and I just have too much clutter. Don't we all! :o) There is no where to hide clutter and dust when there are that many people in the nooks and crannies. Plus Wyatt has been one to contend with lately. I turned around yesterday and he had Zane by the feet and was dragging him across the floor. He had him halfway to the living room before I noticed. Zane didn't seem to care. He didn't make a peep, even though his little head was dragging. He was probably thinking, "Oh, this is a new way to get around!" Anyway, bare with me. I have more pics to post soon.

No comments: