Monday, December 22, 2008

Lou Lou the Little Owl

Won't you come in and warm yourself by my fire?

I finally finished my felt tree house! Just in time to give as a present! I started this last Christmas and gave up b/c it was just too complicated and I didn't know what I was doing. I got frustrated b/c it wasn't turning out like what I saw in my head. I found it in my felt box a few days ago and decided......."what the tomato, I'll finish it!" Lou Lou has two floors in her cozy little tree. The living room is decked out with furniture and pics on the wall and the upstairs is a bedroom with a soft rug on the floor. LouLou, I hope you will make a certain niece of mine smile.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

SO precious!! By the way, I tried to get that button and add it to my blog for you (I planned on buying a few softies for Vera). Also, I'm sorry Jon's not feeling well either. It stinks when your house is full of sickies.

Stephanie said...

Very cute!

Trevlyn said...

What a lucky little niece you have! That is just precious! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, Lou Lou is living large and loving life in *deluxe digs* IMHO! What the tomato indeed! It is so very cool, I'm glad you finished it!

Ho-Ho-Ho!
tp

LeeAnn said...

I like Lou Lou, even the name is perfect! I think you will have a very happy niece!

Connie said...

You are so sickeningly creative! Amazing. I love your creations. :)