Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Silly Turnip Booth and Transit Fuel Boost

I have been so very busy lately! The "Busy Monster" is at the foot of my bed every morning when I wake up. It's annoying!
Thursday, I have almost everything I've ever made, at a booth in Bridge 281 for the Longview Mother's League. I'm not sure what this will be like tomorrow but I should have fun no matter what.....then I have to hop back home and teach art lessons all afternoon.
Friday is milk day. If you don't know, once a month I go out to a dairy farm that is about an hour away and pick up about 8 gallons of raw milk. It's beautiful countryside and I usually enjoy it.....but it's so far! If you have never had raw milk, it tastes really wonderful!
My dad started a company a few months ago with his engineer friend's product. Transit, produces a chemical you put into your gas tank. It fuses with the metal in your tank somehow, lubricating it, which gives you better gas mileage. Better gas mileage is always better, right? It's also a lot better for the environment. If you're interested then check out the Transit Fuel Boost website.

transitfuelboost
ps my husband designed the logo. Doesn't it look great?

1 comment:

Super Hungry said...

Nice post. Raw milk sounds like it would be good to drink. Thanks for posting the button on your blog, and I hope you all win the money. hope you all are doing well.