Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Nieces and Nephews

So I think I have some of the greatest nieces and nephew in the world! My brother's 3 yr old, Avery is a budding artist-to-be. It makes me so proud......only I'm not sure I would want her to stay at my house! j/k :o) Click here to see the sharpie art she produced. This has got to be a first!

Today, I heard that my 6 yr old nephew, Samuel is getting a hissing cockroach as a pet. Oh my goodness! The thing is really large and actually stands up and HISSES at you!! So, I see Samuel as a small taste of what Wyatt is going to be like..........I don't know. Could I have that sort of thing in my house? Renee,(the mom) how can you sleep at night?

I said all this, so that I don't have to talk about the diarrhea extravaganza that went on at our house today. Let's just say, even the stuffed animals weren't spared. One of my friends called and invited me over to watch an old movie, Roman Holiday. I had to turn it down. Anyone that knows me, knows how very sad that is!

No comments: