Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pooped puppies



I'm pooped. I feel like we have been going and going like crazy.....weddings, anniversary, birthdays, DFW. I just want to stay home for a while. Wyatt agrees with me! He's been so fussy. He's getting all his teeth in at once and I can't for the life of me figure out what he is allergic to. I mean I know some things but there is something that is alluding me.

I'll be doing a free giveaway in the next two weeks. I'll have to look through my stash of little animals and see what's there. I really need names for the puppies I'm working on. I want to embroider each one's name on their ear. Any suggestions? I think I'm going to put them in a cardboard box and write a child-like sign that says "Puppies 4 Sale". I still have a pink one to make and a runt......

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Here are my names in order from left to right:

1. Blue bell (bell for short)
2. Scrapy
3. Sunshine (sunny for short)
4. Patch

The Peacock Pearl said...

i can only think about fruit and veggie names. Blueberry, Squash, Carrots, and Green Bean :)

Vashey Fam said...

Hey, those are sounding great!

McMommy said...

Oh I love the suggestion of the fruit and veggie names!! Just like what babies eat! So cute.

Your puppies are ADORABLE!!!

I will definitely link to you!

Jenna said...

i have some great 70's print terry cloth- are you interested?

Anti-Supermom said...

Those are SO cute!! You have huge talent.

Unknown said...

they really area adorable. I think you are going to have to sew night and day to keep up with the demand!
~Emily