Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Love

Check out how beautiful our yard looks! The Farrel Guys and Chad Thompson were such a help. We have almost a 1/2 an acre. I couldn't even get it all in one picture! Thank you for all the food! Jenna and Lori both brought meals. It helped so much. I was having a hard time even going to the grocery store! Stephanie came over last night and helped me organize my spare room. She's really good! Everything is very practical and doable. I'm a hard one to work with b/c I'm visual. I need to see things or I forget about them. Stephanie thank you! I am not scared of the room anymore and I'm sure my mother and sister-in-law would thank you too if they knew about it! :o) Yes, my Chicago family will be here Thurs evening or Friday morning. I can't wait for them to see Wyatt! They're going to love him.....and I'm sure he'll love them right back! Ok, I have to get back to cleaning while Wyatt's sleeping!

3 comments:

Tyne said...

Hey Leigh,loved your suggestion on having the kids "help cook". I usually let Avery really help me, but then I get frusterated sometimes when she licks her fingers and then puts them back in the community food. The idea of letting them work with the scraps is great. Avery made an awesome "strawberry lemonade" yesterday. It really had strawberry remnants and lemon remnants and lots of stuff from outside :) your yard looks great. Have a fun weekend. Still praying for Jon.

Connie said...

Ah. I am horrible at arranging my house. Organizing, all that sort of thing. I'm glad Steph helped. But aren't you the one that helped Stage the Farrell's house to sell? Hmm?

Stephanie said...

I had a lot of fun! :) Thanks. The biggest thing I learned about you all is that I LOVE your work! :) Such amazing talent.