Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's official!


So I realize I haven't been blogging much lately......but you have to understand that the first trimester of pregnancy is just soooo yucky! But today I got to see our little one on the dopplar. Baby Vashey was pumping his/her fists and legs and you could see the heart beating. So, I am really feeling so much better seeing the reason for this season of nausea. And, I can now announce it as official and no longer a secret!
Set-Hat-Cocoon Cozy Newborn Baby Photo Prop in PEARL

4 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Yay yay yay yay! I am thrilled about a new little Vashey :) Hope you start feeling better soon

Anti-Supermom said...

Congrats! Three is a wonderful number ;)

Anonymous said...

First baby picture, how sweet is that!

Aunt Gini

Vashey Fam said...

Thanks guys! I wish it looked like more than a blob. You could actually see the hands and feet when baby was moving.....too bad you can't tell the sex yet!