Saturday, May 1, 2010

prayer for Elizabeth

I am sitting here praying and feeling so sad, crying actually. I am praying for a miracle. One of my friends is in surgery right now until 1 or 2 in the afternoon. She is a mother of three little ones....well four now. She was 27 weeks pregnant with baby Megan when they found a cancerous tumor in her lung. She went in to have it removed on Thursday and ended up going into cardiac arrest. They delivered the baby who is awake and doing ok for what happened to her. Elizabeth, on the other hand has not woken up from this. She is on life support. God, I don't know what else to do but ask for a miracle here! She is so needed here on this earth! I don't even know how to wrap my mind around this. The last time I saw here she was just as cheerful as could be. She is such a sparkly, alive person.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praying for you! May god give you rest and help you know how to care for this family well.