Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beautiful

Yes, Zane is sitting in a pink Bumbo.....

I haven't posted this week b/c I've been trying to get our spare room cleaned out. Why is this interesting? Has anyone seen the show Hoarders on TV? Yep, everytime I walk in there I feel like that's what I am becoming. There used to be boxes stacked to the ceiling. Those are finally gone and there is just random stuff that I don't know what to do with and don't know where to put, don't want to throw it away, or sell it in a garage sale......like my 3rd grade elephant scultpture or my bins of fabrics? Wyatt thinks it's his personal playground and that really, really doesn't help my cause. My relatives will be staying in that room over the next weekend and I want it to be beautiful! Yes, beautiful! .....with curtains on the windows, a vase of flowers on the bedside table that we don't have, dust free, box free, random elephant scultpture, cool rocks from africa, art magazines, strange toadstool from one of my doll photoshoots, and lots and lots of red pipecleaners(not sure why I have so many red ones) free! beautiful, beautiful, beautiful beautiful.....maybe if I chant that to myself softly over and over, the next time I enter the room it will just be SO. The power of positive thinking? :o) Yep, I'm a hoarder!

No comments: