Saturday, January 2, 2010

Best Buds

By the way, thanks Tyne for being such an awesome photographer! Wyatt and Jon have really bonded lately. He'd much rather hang out with his daddy than his mama. Am I jealous? No! I love watching him watch his dad and mimic everything he does. He's slowly learning to be a man. Am I sad that he's growing up so fast? Yes! I still get to kiss his baby fat cheeks but I know that even that is coming to an end soon. He looks at me with those big brown eyes and says, "Go to work? Go to work with dada? Bye, bye mama!".....and I know I've lost him. (Wiping away a tear now) I want you to remember son, how I nursed you, changed you and kissed away all your "owies"....but I'm glad that you want to be like your dad, whom I love very much and am in awe of daily. He is a gentleman that takes good care of his family and I know you will be the same too someday.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I love it. Boys love their dad's at certian ages and in different ways than their mom's.