Friday, August 28, 2009

Thank You


It's moving day tomorrow (Sat) and I am a little sad. We'll be moving out of my grandparent's and into our newly renovated home. Wyatt won't even know what hit him. He'll ask , "Granny and Gramps? Where'd they go?"
Thank you Granny and Gramps for letting us live with you, play with your toys, eat your food, drink your coffee, watch your cable, run and play ball in your yard, and soak up all the attention and love you gave. My son will never be the same for it. We love you both and can't wait to have you come stay at *our* house and eat our food, drink our coffee, not watch cable (b/c we probably won't have it) and sit in our yard devoid of grass.......Wyatt said you could come visit everyday if you want to. :o) This mama is going to need lots of help once baby #2 arrives on the scene!

2 comments:

Tyne said...

Yeah, I bet you are so excited to be in your new place... the floors look awesome and it was so great to see all the people helping you move. Hope my kids didn't pose too much of an obstacle.

Anonymous said...

What a fun time of change! Best of luck with moving! A lot of my friends are moving soon, and this autumn seems to have a lot of transition! I hope it all goes smoothly for you!