Thursday, June 11, 2009

Guess What?

Wyatt is going to have a little brother!:o)

My little sister is in love and will be married soon. :o)

My brother and his wife + 4 kids moved in with my parents.

My husband, Wyatt and I + little baby boy have moved in with my grandparents.

I've only gained 3 lbs with this baby and I'm almost 6 months along.

Our house loan is still pending but will be resolved soon (thank you God).

I really, really, really crave mocha frappucinos from Starbucks. :o)

I have very limited internet access at the moment........

5 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you.

The Rowland Crew said...

Wow! So many exciting things for you all right now! If you have gained so little weight, I say have a few more mocha frappucinos.

Stephanie said...

Yeah, another boy! Congratulations.

Tyne said...

Hey Leigh... thought you might like to make one of these for your next son, or maybe wyatt...

http://www.hazelandgreen.com/wordpress/archives/216

Carol said...

Exciting times ahead for you. We must be pretty much the same way along in our pregnancies.