Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wyatt and the film industry and ramblings

Wyatt is a sick little baby. The doctor says he has bronchitis and 2 ear infections. Poor thing is pretty miserable. He sits in my lap a lot, which I enjoy so much, but wish it was for better reasons. We've been watching a lot of movies together. Last night he actually sat through 3/4 of a black and white movie. The Princess Goes Across starring Carole Lombard. It was a really good who-dunnit-romantic comedy. Wyatt seemed to like it too, although he was sucking pretty hard on that paci during the intense chase scene! Today will be a day of movies. We don't have cable and therefore we don't even receive one station clearly......we watch movies! We are seriously living as frugal a life as we can. Sometimes we buy Bluebell icecream, but hey, you've got have your bluebell! If your not from around here and ever visit Texas, try BlueBell Homemade Vanilla. I missed it so much when I lived in Chicago.....now I miss pizza. :o)

4 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Poor guy! Sounds very painful!

In cutting back, we ditched our cable as well. I miss my Bravo channel, but my new motto is "Less". I'm with you on the ice cream...there's always money for good ice cream! ;)

LeeAnn said...

Oh, sick baby :( Doesn't sound like much fun. Once again, I miss watching movies with you cousin :)

Stephanie said...

I feel your pain. I'm sorry he's so sick. I'll be praying for him, and you.

Tyne said...

sad... I am sorry that Wyatt is sick. I will pray for a speedy recovery!