Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Velveteen Rabbit Meets Watership Down


Yes, I have already started making bunnies for Easter! The funny thing is that I have been looking forward to making them since summer of this last year(2008). I've been planning and scheming in my head......and now that whole CPSIA thing came about! New news on that here. So, I guess I just have to start early and have things moving before Feb 10th kicks in. I so *love* putting different textured and colors of fabrics together.....and the simple act of stitching in and out with needle and thread. Velvet, cashmere, soft cotten, bits of an old quilt and swiss dot seem to be what I'm gravitating towards......I need something for the boys.....maybe a fawn, owl, robot, skunk....or beaver? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Tyne said...

Those are really precious. Love the fabrics and colors, makes me happy about springtime.