Monday, October 20, 2008

Random images

This is a painting I've been working on. If you don't know, bluebirds are a big deal in my family. We build the houses and everything. As a family we are working to bring up the population of this beautiful bird.
This has become Wyatt's diaper bag since his really hip and manly backpack broke. Poor little man, having to use a Mexican Frida bag for his unmentionables!
I found these letters linked from Trevlyn's site. Upload here. All I did was cut them out and used spray adhesive to glitter them. I would also like to do the words wish and joy.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

When I first saw your post on google I thought ... oh my goodness she likes bluebirds too. I'll have to tell Leigh and they can get together. :) Then I read further and found out it was you! :) Silly me. I thought I found a new friend for you. :( Sorry. :)

I was going to tell you in another post that I can hear you when reading your post. :) It's cute. That's not always the case with some people but with you I can usually hear you talking. :)

Trevlyn said...

Birds...we share many loves, don't we! I used to volunteer for a avian rehab group working with everything from pigeons to roadrunners! That's so great that your family is doing that!

Your painting is wonderful. I love the Frida bag. Your letters are great! Endless possibilities with those and using the spray adhesive is so clever! I haven't done that!

Anonymous said...

Like the way that painting is coming along, but where's the poodle?