Friday, September 5, 2008

Goodmorning Mama!

This morning has been interesting! It's not even 10am and Wyatt has already dumped the kitty's water bowl, spilled and trampled on the floor a whole bag full of rice chex(not sure how he found that), dumped my entire water glass on the couch......all before I had my coffee! So, I fed the little buger. He ate 2 eggs, 2 corn tortillas and 1 whole banana......and then a whole fistful of cat food. Yep, I was drinking my coffee, thinking what a peaceful moment it was......oh gosh, yep he was crunching and munching. You would think he'd be full. Anyway, he's down for his first nap and I am blogging and still working on that first cup of coffee. Good Morning Mama!! Oh, and the sale in my shop ends this Sunday!

7 comments:

Tyne said...

Yikes! What a wild morning... Hope the cat food settles well. Maybe he'll take an extra long nap?

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a morning... I can relate as we've had mornings like that too. Here's hoping for a LOOONG nap!

Stephanie said...

Ha ha. He must be friends with James and they must plot schemes in the nursery. James loves the dog food. I think he's given up on eating it though and now just likes to dump it out and pick it up and dump it out again. :)

sukey said...

at least it was only cat food... i ate WAY worse when i was a toddler... yuck!
a special little package from JP and I went out in the mail on Wednesday. hope it gets to you shortly...i think i sent it 2-3 day priority; i can't exactly remember :) miss you and love you!

Carol said...

I was just thinkng what a hearty healthy breakfast he had chowed down. Then he ruined it with the cat food.

Hope the rest of the day was better.

Kelly said...

Oh, the joys of little boys. :) Conlan eats two eggs and a banana almost every morning now, and the dog food has to stay outside. Conlan will put the dog food in the water bowl and then splash in it. Don't you just love em?

Unknown said...

Wow, he was a busy little guy!

Poor momma to have this happen before all of her coffee!