Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wyatt hearts shoes

Life has been pretty crazy here.....and I think I've been sleeping through it all. I fell asleep (for about 2 seconds) yesterday on the couch and woke up to Wyatt putting his "toys" in my arms. He'd given me a magazine, colander, and a small plastic pig. He stood there grinning at me like he had given me the world. He's all about handing me things and hiding things now. I opened a kitchen drawer and found one of his fake "GI-Joe" figures, and a car. I went to find something in our filing cabinet and discovered upon opening it that it was full of shoes.....and each one had its pair! Yesterday, I also found both my tennis shoes with socks, my black flip flops and a pair of Wyatt's shoes sitting in the reading chair. Funny boy.

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I think he gets it from his great grandma Greenway ;)

Vashey Fam said...

So funny! Yes, you're probably right!