Sunday, June 22, 2008

missing Jon

Jon has been gone since Thursday and I miss him so much! Every time I say "Where's Dada?" Wyatt looks around for him. I appreciate my husband when he's here but when he's gone it is just intensified.
10 things I love about my husband
10 He almost always does the dinner dishes
9 He kills any bugs I find in the house
8 He gives Wyatt a bath after dinner
7 He keeps me warm in bed
6 I can talk to him about anything
5 He makes me homemade gifts (really good ones)
4 He likes to go on adventures
3 He makes the yummiest breakfasts
2 He changes diapers
1 I know that he would do anything for Wyatt and I

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Do you think we can do two days next week instead of this week? With all the work we've got to get done before we go I'm feeling a little crunched. Let me know.

Tyne said...

Hey Leigh, where's Jon? Hope all is well with you...any new art camps?

Vashey Fam said...

Stephanie, let's do next week. Painting is meant to be fun and not stressful!

Vashey Fam said...

Oh, Jon went on a bachelor trip in Illinois/Wisconsin. 12 guys, 2 RV's and every manly activity you can think of (rock climbing, skeet shooting, fishing canoeing etc)