Saturday, April 12, 2008

Special message from Jon!

Friends & Family-
As most of you know, I had the opportunity to go on a
mission trip to Ukraine last month for 10 days. The
time there was amazing and the Lord opened my eyes to
so much from the trip. Anyhow, I spent the last week
in the worst physical pain I've ever felt due to a
pinched nerve in my lower back. Not working, laying on
my belly all day, crawling slower than Wyatt at times,
thinking...it's been a looonoog week. My wife became
Wonder Woman as she held down the fort, took care of 2
people and still managed to rake the yard and plant
shrubbery out front. Therapy, lots of movies, my
wife's threats and the fear of this not healing
allowed me to be still long enough, as today I am able
to briefly walk and sit again.

Anyway, here's a link to the newspaper article about
the trip...I'm kneeling in the front left in the pix.

click here to view article

Hope everyone's well and that spring is sprunging
wherever you are.

Leigh & I became the parents of 5 bluebirds last week
after the 1st successful hatch in our nestbox out
back.

adios from tejas!

jon

No comments: