Tuesday, March 18, 2008

In a Dry and Weary Land

O God You are my God
Earnestly I seek You
My body longs for You
My soul thirsts for You
In a dry and weary land
Where there is no stream
You extend Your gracious hand
And give life to me

I've seen You in Your temple
And beheld Your glory
Because Your love is better
Than all around me
I will praise You all my days
As long as I can sing
In Your name I lift my hands
To worship Thee

My soul will be satisfied
With abundant riches
I think of You in the night
How I need Your mercy
Because You are my help
I will pray and sing
Resting daily in the shadow of Your wing

O God You are my God
Earnestly I seek You
-Take a moment and watch this video I found(it starts out a bit rough but then gets really good!)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oJGba-3Xcm4&feature=related

2 comments:

pjcrisp said...

leigh, hey!
i guess you lost signal the other day, but i'm glad we got to talk. i'll call you again soon. keep us updated on the cheesemaking, i want to try to!

BK said...

Leigh,
Thank you for finding me. I'm so glad to see that you are doing well. My Olivia is a truly amazing woman. We've been married 565 days and counting, and I'm just begining to get the hang of it, but I am learning. Who knew I would have such a time adjusting to marriage? I guess Jesus did, which is just another reason he is so amazing! I hope you remain happy for years to come. God bless you, Leigh Vashey!

Bryan