Wednesday, March 26, 2008

cardboard ramblings

Goodness, but we're sick again! I don't feel well and Wyatt has a temp and a rash. I canceled all my classes and he goes to the doctor tomorrow, so I'll find out more then. We also found out yesterday that Jon's car is officially dead. At least he has a motorcycle. The Loyale with Cheese has finally given out. It's been a good car and we can't complain.
Wyatt and I have already watched PB Bear twice today. Does anybody else like that? It's so cute and British with talking stuffed animals. It kind of reminds me of Gumby and is not at all annoying. I picked it up at Good Will and it was well worth it! I also watched "The Christmas Card" again.....that makes the fourth time. Hallmark makes a good love story and for some reason it leaves me feeling better instead of worse. It reminds me of one of my best friends Therese Redondo. I've also been reading Isaiah 43 the last few nights and for some reason that also leaves me with a positive attitude. I am soooo glad Jon is home! (Stephanie, he said he'd make your birdhouse this weekend.) We have 5 eggs now and they should be hatching in about 14 days. I can't wait to see the little baby bluebirds. This is probably the most boring post ever.....but I feel as boring as cardboard today. You know, stiff, brown and with a nonexciting papery smell.

No comments: