Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Birth story?


a
You're probably wondering what happened to my birth story. Well.........I haven't really wanted to talk or write about it. I still get shivers when I think about it. It wasn't so much Zane's birth as what happened afterwards. I have to fill out my hospital survey, so maybe I'll finally wrap my mind around it and be able to place it here. I have a beautiful new son who is so sweet, but I still have some things to work out emotionally with God.....plus lots of laundry and diapers.

2 comments:

Anti-Supermom said...

Thinking of you, hugs to you both!

Stephanie said...

Sometimes it takes that healing time to not carry that emotion with us. I remember very clearly having instant tears thinking back on what I had experienced first moving here. I wondered when the sting of it would leave and now I can look back and say, "HOW IN THE WORLD DID I EVER MAKE IT THROUGH? I can now stand amazed and even grateful for such hardship. I think the beautiful thing of it all is what you said, "working it out with God."