Tuesday, July 14, 2009

new kit/dining floor

God is really taking care of us! I just purchased 500 sq ft of flooring for $350! It's exactly what I wanted too! My kitchen/dining is going to be so cute. The brown is a little lighter than this picture, but it gives you the right idea. Let's see....white cabinets, red gingahm curtains, white ceramic sink, granite countertops, silver industrial-like lighting, chalkboard, walls a light grey/green color....... If this sounds like strange combos to you, don't worry, I have a picture in my head. I can see a snapshot-like picture in my mind. My style is a combo of shabbychic, anothropologie, and vintage with a contemporary twist. I have no idea what kind of label you'd put on that??

4 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Love it :) If we had built our house these are very much like the floors I would have done in the baths, laundry and maybe the kitchen

The Peacock Pearl said...

hey i need help finding a table and (2) chairs set for micah's room. something that emotes "garden tea party". seen anything like that in your antique/cool decor searchings?

btw how ya been, haven't seen ya in a while.

Margarita said...

Hey Sis! It looks great so far....

Margarita said...

Looks great so far Sis! Wish I could help...but I'm too far away! =)