Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy 18 months Wyatt!

Granny loads him up with stuffed animals
and then pulls him all over the yard in his little red wagon.
What a great grandma!

His 18 month birthday was yesterday....but I forgot. I had a bad dream about him last night. It was a long dream, but in a nutshell Wyatt was all of a sudden *really* skinny. If you know my son, you know that he is a chubby little dude! Anyway, this school was trying to tell me I didn't feed him enough and if he didn't start gaining weight then they were going to take him away from me. Scary thought! It must be a throwback from the days when he was about 3months and the doctor was trying to get me to give him formula b/c he was so skinny. Those beginning months of breastfeeding him were so hard and I always secretly felt like everyone frowned on me b/c I was nursing him. He was just so skinny, I was afraid people would think my milk wasn't good. Of course I think I'd read every book out there on the subject and my family was super supportive. and I was almost fanatical about what I ate and didn't eat.....come to find out it was acid reflux all the time. The week after we put him on medicine he started nursing nonstop.....and now I think he wants to eat non-stop! The kid *loves* food! I think we're going to dress him up as a chef for Halloween. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee! what a cutie! I'd love to see him dressed up as a chef!

Laural Out Loud said...

A chef! Adorable! Can't wait to see pictures of your little chunker in a chef costume.