Wednesday, April 30, 2008

orange Wednesday





So I think Wyatt really is allergic to dairy. I tried yogurt on him again yesterday. He loved it! He thought it was the best thing ever........but, he's had two days of red, cracked lips and horrible poopy diapers. Time to try the milk of a goat and I'd like to try raw cows milk and see if that is better for him. If you've never researched milk it's absolutely fascinating and terrible all at the same time. I'll see if I can provide a link next time for those who are interested. I also have potentially found a local farmer who sales organic produce cheaper or the same price as the grocery store. I'll let you know about that too. We'll have stuff in our garden, of course, but you can't grow everything! Apparently they have lettuce, yams, beets, peanuts, brown rice, spinach, sugar snap peas. Yum!

2 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

ooh, i wanna know!!!! (about the organic produce)

Tyne said...

It will be interesting to see if the raw milk or goat's milk is better. My kids can't take any of that stuff. My ped said that they don't outgrow it either. He said that as they go through growth spurts they may tolerate a little more, but then it just catches up with them again. hmmm