Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fudge Cookies (from Tricia's mom, Judy Burkard)

2TBS margarine
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 can Eagle Brand Milk
1 cup flour
1 tsp vanilla
Melt margarine and chips in pan on stove
Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingrediants into pot
Drop by teaspoon full on cookie sheet
Bake @325 for 12 to 20 minutes
*Hint: I've found that if you wait til batter has cooled a little, it's easier to drop on cookie sheet; but don't wait too long! This is so easy to clean up! I love how this uses one pot and no bowls!

2 comments:

Brenda Arce said...

Hi Leah-I found your site from Stephanies. I love the pictures, especially the ones in the snow! Your fabric creations are so beautiful, not to mention your paintings!!
Hope you guys are doing well!!

LeeAnn said...

Hello my sweet cousin :)

I love your site, and I loved all your creations on the flickr site!!! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me, it makes me miss you....

Hope all is well in your world!
Your Cousin,
LeeAnn